Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I tried...I really did.

I've tried to keep up on this blog, but it's been incredibly difficult with all the things I've been doing the last few weeks. Here are some highlights:

-I'm 25 now. The last hurdle to being a full-fledged adult: being able to rent a car
- Working overtime like crazy.
- Getting into General Hospital again. Sonny and Brenda back together, whoo-hoo!
- Updating my wardrobe. It's incredibly difficult to find tops that fit me properly, and I don't have the money for a seamstress.
- Thinking about taking some music classes at the college. Way cheaper than private lessons.
- Wondering if I should get a little girl cat so Goose has company during the day. He gets so lonely, and he does not work with the males.
- Prepping for Fantasy Football, my mock draft went pretty well and I ended up with most of the players I wanted.
- Clipping coupons. I don't pay retail for anything.
- Scouring the flea markets with Ryan for things to flip. You'd be amazed at how many people can't work a cellphone, but know how to look up prices on eBay.
- Kicking butt at work. I've made a lot of people angry because I've set the curve for sales incredibly high, but my bonus checks keep rolling in!
- Working on my music. I haven't written anything in a while, but I've been able to redo some previous pieces and make them flow a lot better.

So, it'll probably be another month at most before I update again. Whatever, most of you follow me on Facebook anyway. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment