Friday, September 18, 2009

Another week gone by

This week just seemed to fly by! I was having a meltdown earlier this week, but luckily things worked themselves out by Thursday.

And an exciting change, the company is now letting us have iPhones on our employee accounts. I ordered my 8GB for $49, and it will be here tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Now Mom will finally be able to use that outfit coordination app she saw on the Today Show. :-)

My youngest older brother (sounds weird, I know!) and his wife are having a baby! So excited, can't wait to be an aunt again. I look at how big Braydan, Tes, and Vann are already, and it just throws me how much time has passed.

I recently celebrated my 5-year anniversary at AT&T, and the company gifted me with a 1 carat blue topaz ring in sterling silver (our company colors, of course). I also received a pay raise, and all of my sick days are now paid. Previously, it had to be consecutive days in order for it to be paid. Now, if I need to take off early for any reason, it will all be paid.

I'll be spending Sunday at my parent's house, the Niners play the Seahawks at 1:05 sharp; immediately following is the Primetime Emmy Awards. Mom and I are planning a celebration menu, but we haven't decided on the theme yet. I'm leaning towards finger foods or desserts.

We chose sushi for the Oscars, and boy was that yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment