Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shame on me!

Sorry for the neglect, things have been quite busy as of late...

-The fleas have been eradicated! No more buggies on our babies, beds, or bodies, and the house just feals so much cleaner.

-It's been a pretty mild summer so far, only needed to run the A/C a few times.

-House-sitting for Mom and Dad while they were in Vegas was fun, Goose enojoyed being back at home.

-Our trip to Vegas was awesome! Had a fantastic birthday dinner at the sushi place Ra, saw the fountains at Bellagio, and did a ton of walking. Also discovered my memory card was damaged and lost over 400 pictures, including all the pictures from the trip.

-Work is going well, a new team shift takes away some of my responsibilities. Not sure if that's a good thing or not, time will tell I suppose.

-Roomie and I getting along well, and we have a drifter on our couch. :-) Just kdding, a friend of ours needed a place to crash while she gets some thing in order, so we offered our very uncomfortable couch and tiny bathroom. How could she resist?

-Jazz shoes are on the way, and I have an audit of the modern jazz class on Tuesday after work. Physical therapist says my ankle is stronger now, but I have to be careful trying to go up en pointe. As long as the toes aren't woo worn, I can go into a demi and the untrained eye won't know the difference.

-Baking a lot, made Grandmama's Blueberry Buckle last week to rave reviews. Next is Nana's Dump Cake!

1 comment: