Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I'll be relaxing most of today, looking forward to the Niners game at 1:15! Season opener against the Cardinals, NFC champions last season and Super Bowl contenders. I'm not expecting us to do very well, our 1st string proved they were no match for a tighter team like the Chargers last week. But I am hoping they get some points on the board without having to rely on the kicker Joe Nedney.

He and the punter Andy Lee spend way too much time on the field.

My jazz shoes came in on Thursday, I was supposed to audit the class on Tuesday but couldn't because the shoes hadn't come in yet. Took a few spins on Mom and Dad's hardwood, and my ankle felt great. My balance is still an issue, and my spotting, but I'm hoping that will all come back to me in time. As long as I keep doing the strengthening excercises my physical therapiost gave me, I hope my joints can keep up.

And it looks like some of Dad's gaming bug rubbed off on Mom! She's playing a bunch of apps from her Facebook account and signed up for one through MySpace so we could play together. Our favorite is YoVille, which is a slightly altered version of the Sims. You get to deisgn your character (facial features, clothes, hairstyle, etc.), and you get an apartment to deocrate. Visting people, playing games, and working at the factory all get you coins and YoPoints. As your YoPoints increase, you earn extra items and can wrok towards buying a house. It's very fun, and you can see all I've been able to do in the last week.

2 comments:

  1. You should come over to facebook!! A bunch of us are playing YoVille on there! :)

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that a penguin in your Bedroom?

    ReplyDelete